About This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Two bars and one restaurant, A must Visit For All

Who haven’t been to elegant restaurants, lively bars, laid back cafes? But have you ever bee to Dwarf café, dined in an underwater restaurant or have you ever been to a bar where staffs are trained to get trashed by costumers. No, l I haven’t been to any such places in my life but I would love to visit when my financial condition becomes more stable. Though I won’t mind if someone finances me (how I wish)!

Here are the list, which are a must visit for me in this lifetime!

Hobbit House, Ermita, Philippines: My best buddy and his GF (now ex GF) took a trip to the Philippines last year and on arrival I was browsing though their snaps when I came across this bar. They told me that this was one of the hippest bars in the city and it was totally managed by to Dwarves. Well the reason why I fell in love with this bar was not because they have Dwarves staff but ambiance, the liveliness and the energy of the bar was simply enchanting.


Rising Sun Anger Release Bar, Nanjing, China: Moving on; my next must visit is Rising Sun Anger Release Bar in Nanjing, China, which is a very personal favorite of my. I came across this bar while surfing the net. According the source, here in this bar you can let out your stress, anger and frustration by screaming as loud as you can, smash glasses. But the best part is costumers can even punch, kick or beat up the staff. To top it, you can even let the staffs dress up the way you want him to be, then trash him. In case if you are pissed off with your boss or someone you can just head straight to this place, make a staff dress like you boss and do your stuff. Worry not; the staff wears special protective gears. That’s not all; costumers are also given counseling from local universities psychology students. It’s been also rumored that most of its costumers are women.


Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, Rangalifinolhu, Maldives: I love this place but I won’t be visiting this restaurant until I get married, even if my financial condition becomes very very stable. The reason, this place is so romantic and I want my visit to this place a memorable one. Situated five meters below sea level, Ithaa Undersea Restaurant is located in Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is the first of its kind in the world. With space to serve upto 14 guests, Ithaa Undersea Restaurant is one of the few places in the world where you can comfortably sit, relax and dine without getting even a single hair wet, though you are dining five meters below the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment